The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Benefits of eInvoicing with Tradeshift
Tradeshift increases invoicing accuracy, and improves visibility to the payment process and status through an easy-to-use web-based platform
- No installation of hardware or software required.
- Supports both manual and highly-automated options allowing suppliers to submit invoices from within existing billing software.
Real-time Monitoring & Communication
- Check the status of invoices with real-time updates in your computer or mobile browser.
- Confirm invoice receipt -- no delays due to missing information or lost paper invoices.
- Communicate and attach supporting documents directly from within Tradeshift.
- No setup fees, transaction fees, or service charges.
- Invoice other customers through the Tradeshift network at no charge.
Public Profiles & Network
- Promote your business, products and services to the fastest-growing network of connected companies. Get a modern web presence easily and efficiently.
Getting Started with Tradeshift
We built a short guide on how to get started quickly with only 5 steps.
These five steps will guide you through the most important steps invited supplier should take while and after responding to the invitation email of their customer.
Once you have determined your preferred method for sending your documents via Tradeshift, you are ready to start sending to DHL.
Currently, DHL uses Tradeshift for the following:
- Inbound invoices (invoices sent from suppliers)
- Inbound credit notes (credit notes sent from suppliers)
- Business firewall validation rules and error messages
- Statuses (with comments) on invoices
It is important to note that there is a lot of functionality available on Tradeshift that is currently not used by your customer, including:
- Reception of documents outside the scope of invoices and credit notes
DHL has also has implemented a number of validation rules on the Tradeshift platform, in order to help receive all the information required to process invoices quickly and efficiently.
- DHL PO Numbers: All invoices sent via Tradeshift must contain a DHL PO Number. These numbers should be issued to you by your DHL representative at the time of order placement. These numbers can be provided once at the invoice header level, or, on all lines of the invoice.
- DHL Cost Centre Numbers: In some specific cases, a DHL Cost Centre Number might be required instead of a DHL PO Number.
- Invoice due date: invoices will always be paid based on the previously agreed terms and conditions, as stipulated in your supplier agreement, and therefore are not necessary within the individual invoice.
- Payment details: invoices will always be paid, based on the payment details that your customer has registered within its financial system. If you need these changed, then you should contact your customer directly.
Top questions from invited DHL Global Logistics connections
Should someone else be reading this?
If you are receiving electronic invoicing activation emails from Tradeshift, but wish to direct these emails to someone else in your organization, please fill out and submit the form below: